Oticon Ria2 delivers excellent sound quality and features two of Oticon’s four BrainHearing technologies: Free Focus and YouMatic. Your hearing aids will work together to give you a balanced listening experience for good speech understanding, even in noisy situations. Your Ria2 hearing aids can also be personalised to match your sound preferences to make it easier for you to follow conversations – and with less effort.
Features:Better hearing with BrainHearing™
Ria2 hearing aids do more than just amplify sound. Featuring two of Oticon’s four BrainHearing technologies – FreeFocus and YouMatic – Ria2 helps you understand the sounds you hear. Your hearing aids will work together to give you a balanced listening experience for good speech understanding, even in noisy situations.Sounds to suit you
No one hears sound the same way, and no two lifestyles are the same. Ria2 gives your hearing care professional options to tailor the sound to your personal hearing preferences in order to provide you with a more natural listening experience.Oticon ConnectLine – stay connected
ConnectLine devices, together with Ria2, make it easier to stay in touch with loved ones from a distance and enable you to enjoy more kinds of entertainment. Making phone calls, video chats, listening to music or watching TV - it's all simpler than ever before.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.