Oticon Siya is a quantum leap forward for the essential category of hearing aids Introducing a new, comprehensive range of hearing aids for hearing loss up to severe-to-profound. Oticon Siya is for everyone who just wants to get out there and make the most of their lives.
Features:More power to more people with the Velox™ platform
The ultra-fast Velox chip takes directionality-based technologies up to entirely new levels of performance:
- Processes sound 50 times faster than ever before*
- Enables exceptional sound quality
- Powers 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® low energy connectivity
* Compared to Inium SenseMake every moment more alive
Oticon Siya gives the best Oticon sound quality ever in the essential category. Now you can help more of your clients capture the rich details in every precious moment.Exceptional sound quality
- High-resolution sound – Captures the rich natural details of sounds and reproduces the nuances. This is thanks to the category-leading resolution from 48 frequency channels.
- Fast and responsive focus – Adapts rapidly to different listening scenarios in 15 independent frequency bands. Oticon Siya responds progressively to noise sources in each frequency band until full directionality is needed.
- Advanced noise reduction – Attenuates disturbing noise extremely quickly, even reducing noise between words.
Oticon Siya is the world's first hearing aid in the essential category with 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® low energy. This gives industry-leading wireless connectivity with high-quality streaming of sound and low battery consumption. Now more of your clients can connect wirelessly to modern smartphones, TVs and many other devices.
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.