Phonak Audeo Marvel
Phonak Audéo Marvel focuses on what you expect from a first-class hearing aid – a clear, rich sound experience. Combined with modern technology it is a multifunctional hearing aid that conveys love at first sound.
FeaturesAutoSense OS 3.0
The newest generation of the proprietary Phonak technology recognizes and automatically adapts to precisely match more listening situations than ever before. It provides you with:
- Top rated streamed sound quality
- Improvements of sound quality whilst maintaining hearing performance and speech understanding
- Recognizes and automatically adapts to precisely match more listening situations than even before¹
- World's first hearing aid that classifies streamed signals
This unique Phonak technology was developed based on the fact that two ears hear better than one. It streams the full audio bandwidth in real time and bidirectionally, tackling challenging listening situations by simulating what the brain does with sounds from both ears. This linking of the two hearing aids ensures that you can benefit from hearing speech in both ears, especially in a noisy environment, on the phone or when the hearing aid wearer can’t face the speaker.Bluetooth connectivity to smartphones (iOS and Android) or other Bluetooth® enabled phones
Unlike any other hearing aid available, Marvel can connect directly to either your iOS or Android smartphone or other Bluetooth® enabled phones to stream any kind of audio. It enables true hands-free phone calls and even audible phone notifications can be set to hear through the hearing aids. Marvel also delivers stereo sound quality streaming for music, videos, e-books, podcasts and more.AirStream™ technology
Phonak Marvel also features AirStream™ to deliver top rated streaming from any TV or stereo system2. Used in Phonak TV Connector, a simple plug and play solution, you can enjoy your favorite TV programs and movies in top sound quality. It’s just like using wireless headphones – except maybe even better, because Marvel hearing aids can distinguish between streamed speech and music signals, and automatically adjust to give you an optimized sound quality.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.