Signia Intuis 3
It’s the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary. A child’s happy laughter, a phone call from a loved one, birds singing in the trees — it’s sounds like these that make moments special and enrich our lives. Enjoy them with ease thanks to the proven technology and outstanding comfort of Signia’s new Intuis™ 3.
FeaturesSimply the best solution for you
Whether you choose a behind-the-ear (BTE) or in-the-ear (ITE) model, the Intuis 3 family has a solution for you. Suitable for mild-to-severe hearing loss, all hearing aids provide a reliable, clear, and comfortable listening experience and a maximum of discretion with remote control options provided by the touchControl™ App or the miniPocket™ accessory. Sleek BTE models sit comfortably behind the ear for a snug fit.Easily focus on what is really important
Intuis 3 BTE directional microphones pick up the sounds that you want amplified. They focus on sound coming from in front of you while reducing noises from other directions. As soon as they detect speech, they activate their directionality mode so you can easily focus on your conversation partner, even in challenging environments with a lot of background noise.
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.