Powerful but comfortable, WIDEX SUPER™ is the ultimate solution when you need power and clarity. A small, stylish Receiver-in-the-ear, it lets you hear clearly and without distortion.
Features:Super power hearing
SUPER works to help you hear speech clearly and naturally without distortion. It can also help you when sounds are coming from the front or the back and can even give access to sounds you may not have heard before. And SUPER is so efficiently designed, it uses a 675 battery that can last up to three weeks and is very easy for you to handle!Super Power that lasts
WIDEX SUPER™ is a discreet receiver-in-the-ear super power hearing aid for people with severe to profound hearing loss. If you are looking for powerful performance and super sound quality at home, at work, in busy restaurants, listening to music, radio or the TV, or having conversations on the phone, then SUPER should be your choice.Power to the people
With WIDEX SUPER, you get a powerful, real-world listening experience. Being able to hear speech and having conversations in-person or on the phone is of course essential. But in order to obtain a complete sound picture, SUPER works to also help you hear a wide variety of other sounds you may encounter in your daily life.What you get
A small, comfortable, weather-resistant and stylish hearing aid that provides exceptional clarity while giving you the super power you need. For many people with severe to profound hearing loss, it is very difficult to determine the direction of sound if someone is approaching from the front or behind.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.