Guided by Oticon’s BrainHearing™ audiological approach, Oticon Opn™ is engineered to better support how the brain processes sound. Oticon Opn™ allows the brain to follow and process multiple sound sources in noisy environments. As a result, listeners can confidently engage with the world around them.
Features:Oticon Opn™ - a new kind of hearing instrument
Listen to multiple speakers in noisy environments. Focus on what’s important to you and switch attention if you want to. Traditional hearing aids isolate one speaker and suppress all others. Oticon Opn™ is so fast it can give you access to multiple speakers around you that you want to listen to and reduce noise at the same time.Hear better, remember more, with less effort
Oticon Opn™ improves your ability to understand speech even in challenging environments by 30%, compared to the previous generation of hearing instruments. That means less listening effort for you. You don’t have to work as hard to understand, leaving more mental energy to remember what you hear.Exceptionally fast processing speed makes it possible
50 times faster than the previous generation. Scans your environment more than 100 times per second to distinguish speech from noise. Helps your hearing aids work together to identify where sounds are coming from. All to enable your brain to make sense of sound with less effort. So you enjoy a fuller, more natural soundscape.Small size, big performance
Oticon Opn™ miniRITE gives you a discreet, compact hearing aid with a wealth of innovative features and functionalities.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.