Phonak Audeo B
Phonak Audeo B hearing aids were created to simplify your life and make hearing effortless. What makes Audeo B so special is its unique operating system called AutoSense OS. It senses your surroundings and adjusts your hearing aids every step of the way. All you have to do is turn them on, and the rest is automatic. And with the rechargeable Audeo B-R, you can now enjoy 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge.
With the rechargeable Phonak Audeo B-R, you can now enjoy 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge. And Phonak Audeo B-Direct allows you to connect directly to any Bluetooth® phone*. It doesn’t matter if you use Android, iOS or any other cell phone. It is Made For All!
* Expected results when fully charged, and up to 80 minutes wireless streaming time.
- 24 hours of hearing with one simple charge. Free yourself from the hassles of disposable batteries with Phonak Audeo B-R - the quickest charging, longest lasting rechargeable hearing aid ever.
- Fully automatic for effortless listening everywhere. Enjoy unmatched hearing performance, wherever you go, without having to adjust your hearing aids manually.
- Understand more in noise. By zooming in on a single voice in a noisy environment you can experience 60% improved speech understanding – versus without hearing aids.
- Hear quiet voices. 10% improvement in soft-speech understanding with Phonak's newest products.
The right solution for you
Phonak Audeo B is available in five models to match your hearing needs. Contact our hearing care professional to decide which hearing aid will best suit your needs and preferences.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.