Phonak Bolero B
Sound is all around and changes constantly depending on where you are. This is what makes listening a real challenge and the task hearing aids have to perform very complex.
What makes Bolero B and Bolero B-PR so special is a unique operating system called AutoSense OS. It senses your surroundings and adjusts your hearing aids every step of the way. Just turn them on and the rest is automatic.
It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing, the Bolero B hearing aids were created to simplify your life. And now with the new rechargeable Bolero B-PR, you can enjoy 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge.
* Expected results when fully charged, and up to 80 minutes wireless streaming time.
- 24 hours of hearing with one simple charge
- The quickest charging rechargeable hearing aids ever
- Easy handling, no more hassles of disposable batteries
- Groundbreaking built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Water and dust resistant
- Unmatched hearing performance in everyday listening situations
- Simply adapts to every sound environment automatically – no need to manually adjust the hearing aids
The right solution for you
Bolero B is available in four models reflecting your degree of hearing loss. Contact our hearing care professional to decide which hearing aid will best suit your needs and preferences.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.