Phonak CROS B
Phonak CROS B is based on Phonak Belong technology. When CROS B is fit with a Belong hearing aid, it enables you to hear sounds and voices clearly and follow conversations from any direction. Using Binaural VoiceStream Technology from Phonak, CROS B wirelessly transfers the sound from the poorer ear to the hearing aid on the better hearing ear. As a result, CROS B delivers much better speech understanding in background noise.
What makes Belong hearing aids so special is a unique operating system called AutoSense OS™. It senses your surroundings and adjusts your hearing aids every step of the way. Just turn them on and the rest is automatic.
It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing, CROS B and Belong hearing aids were created to simplify your life.
- Understanding in noisy places. Zoom in on a voice and reduce background noise to hear what you want.
- Understanding while driving. Understand your travelling companions with ease as CROS B streams to your good ear.
- Understanding while out-and-about. Improve the awareness of your surroundings and hear sounds from both directions.
- Easy to use. Simple and ready to use - just switch it on and enjoy hearing from both sides.
- Stylish and discreet. Your friends and family will notice your improved hearing much more than your CROS device.
The right solution for you
CROS B is available in two discreet behind the ear models. Those who prefer a custom-made solution can choose between two custom models. Contact our hearing care professional to decide which hearing aid will best suit your needs and preferences.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.