Phonak Virto B-Titanium
Virto B-Titanium is custom-made to fit perfectly in your ear. It’s made from the high-tech material titanium which makes it incredibly strong, light and durable. Virto B-Titanium features AutoSense OS. It adapts simply to every sound environment automatically for excellent hearing performance everywhere. There is no need to manually adjust the hearing aids.
- Titanium – the strongest and lightest material for a super discreet hearing aid. Titanium is renowned for its strength and durability. It is used for medical products, high-performance vehicles as well as high-tech sports goods. With a shell as thin as a piece of paper, combined with miniaturized electronic components, this is the smallest custom hearing aid from Phonak ever. Virto B-Titanium is super discreet and up to 26% smaller than its predecessor.
- Custom-made for your ears only. Each Virto B-Titanium hearing aid is custom-made to fit your individual ear and your personal hearing needs. Your hearing care professional will measure your hearing ability and will take a precise impression of your ears. Then Phonak will build your individual hearing aids to provide a perfect and discreet fit as well as excellent hearing performance. Virto B-Titanium is also water and dust resistant.
- Fully automatic for effortless listening everywhere. The Virto B-Titanium hearing aids with new AutoSense OS are designed with your everyday listening situations in mind, seamlessly adapting to sounds wherever you are. AutoSense OS analyses the sounds around you every 0.4 seconds and can identify whether you’re in a noisy restaurant, car, concert hall or at home. It draws upon multiple features, blending them to precisely match your sound environment. Without having to adjust your hearing aids manually, you can enjoy excellent hearing performance and sound quality…wherever life takes you.
The right solution for you
Phonak Virto B-Titanium is available in multiple performance levels, to help you meet your hearing goals. Contact our hearing care professional to decide which hearing aid will best suit your needs and preferences.Download Brochure
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.