Starkey Halo 2
Halo 2, Starkey's newest Made for iPhone® hearing aids help you stay connected to the people and things you love most. With our easy-to-use TruLink™ Hearing Control app, Halo 2 is engineered to work specifically with your iPhone, iPad®, iPod touch® and Apple Watch®. And with new processing power in Halo 2, you'll experience music in a whole new way with pure, refined sound quality.
OverallStarkey — America’s premier hearing solution provider
When it comes to comfortable, great sounding and personalized solutions for their hearing needs, people everywhere ask for Starkey — the only Americanowned and operated manufacturer of advanced hearing solutions. At Starkey, Hearing is Our Concern.™Stay engaged and active
Halo 2 are advanced, feature-rich hearing aids designed to help you hear everything better even in today’s challenging environments. They are also engineered to work specifically with the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, so that you can:
- Stream all audio generated from mobile Apple® devices wirelessly to your Halo hearing aids (imagine the hearing aids acting as wireless speakers)
- Use your iPhone to remotely control your hearing aids
Go anywhere and do everything with our breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids and TruLink™, the easy-to-use hearing control app. These advanced new hearing aids enhance every listening experience — and connect easily to your iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® via the TruLink app. Enjoy phone calls, music, videos and more streamed directly into your ears with pristine sound quality — no background buzzing and whistling.
Features and benefits
- A more natural listening experience
- Listening enjoyment — once again
- Multi-segment compression
- Superior directional detection
- Optimal audibility in noisy environments
- Music the way it was meant to be heard
- Feedback management
- Effortless connections with streaming media
- Endless adjustments with TruLink
- Enjoy every conversation
- Reliable, durable and hassle-free
- Personalized tinnitus relief
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.