Starkey Livio AI
Discover the world’s first hearing aid to provide both superior sound quality and the ability to track body and brain health. As the first-ever hearing aid to feature integrated sensors and artificial intelligence, Livio™ AI is a multi-purpose device that redefines what a hearing aid can do. Until now, there has never been a device that tracks physical activity and cognitive health as measured by hearing aid use in social situations.
Most fitness tracking devices use the wrist, but the ear provides far more accurate data – in fact, it’s the ideal spot for reliable tracking, and Livio AI is the first-ever device to take advantage of that.
OverallArtificial intelligence in hearing aids
Artificial intelligence is the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that normally require human intelligence. Using artificial intelligence in hearing aids helps us optimize your experience with: Body and brain health tracking, Tap control and Language translation.Hearing Reality
Thanks to a new technology we call Hearing Reality™, Livio AI is designed to be effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings, and quiet in quiet settings. It also provides newly enhanced clarity of speech. Livio AI hearing aids work seamlessly with accessories and your favorite digital devices to help you connect to your world, and to:
- Deliver superior sound quality, listening clarity, more natural hearing and effortless transitions
- Preserve peace and quiet while amplifying the important things, and help you better understand conversations
- Stream phone calls, music and messages directly from your smartphone to your hearing aids
- Offer remote programming so your hearing care professional can make minor adjustments without an office visit
Hearing health is directly connected to overall health and well-being. That’s been proven, and it means people who are able to hear can engage with the world around them and live better and healthier lives. Ever-increasing evidence also shows treatment of hearing loss with hearing aids can improve or limit some serious health issues like cognitive decline and dementia. Livio AI lets people of all ages take a proactive approach to their overall wellness. Sensors inside the hearing aids detect movement, activities and different gestures. The hearing aids then communicate with each other, and with multiple accessories, to deliver meaningful benefits beyond traditional amplification. You will not only hear better, but live better thanks to real-time feedback about your overall body and cognitive fitness.
- Body and Brain Health Tracking
- Remote Programming
- Language Translation
- Personalized Control
- Manage Phone Calls via Bluetooth
- Remote Control
- Live Microphone
- Personalized Memories
- Siri Integration
- Find My Hearing Aids
- Auto Experience Manager
- Real-Time Notifications
- Apple Watch Compatible
- Adaptive Car Mode
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.