Starkey SoundLens Synergy
SoundLens Synergy are custom fit to your exact needs and unique ear canal shape. They rest comfortably deep in your ear, so only you know they’re there. And though tiny, SoundLens Synergy come loaded with all of our leading technology. They’re the first and most popular custom-fit Invisible-in-the-Canal (IIC) hearing aids ever made.
OverallInvisible Hearing Aids
SoundLens are the first and most popular custom-fit Invisible-in-the-Canal (IIC) hearing aids ever made. With a custom fit, they’re molded to your unique ear canal for all-day comfort. And they’re invisible-in-the-canal, which means they rest deep inside your ear where no one can see them.Get the best of both worlds
SoundLens fit comfortably inside the second bend of your ear canal — out of sight and completely off your mind. But don’t be fooled by their small size. SoundLens also come packed with Starkey’s innovative hearing aid features. These include the industry’s most proven feedback canceller, and a noise reduction and speech preservation system that’s designed to help you hear clearly and easily, even in noisy environments like restaurants.
Features and benefits
- An invisible and custom fit
- Easily adapt to new sounds
- Better wireless streaming
- A comfortable, personalized listening experience
- No buzzing or whistling
- Music the way it was meant to be heard
- Customizable tinnitus relief
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.