Z Series offers features you’ll appreciate as you participate in an active lifestyle. And Z Series tackles hearing in the most challenging and noisy environments by addressing noise and prioritizing speech, making conversations a more pleasant experience. At the heart of Z Series is the new 900sync™ Technology. It’s wireless designed for today. This groundbreaking technology provides consistent performance in challenging environments like noisy restaurants, parties or outdoors. You can expect improved coordination between ears and a more natural 3D-like sound.
OverallThe carefree way to connect to your world
Tiny Z-Seriess are a great choice for a variety of hearing losses. Packed with Starkey’s latest technology, they’re designed to:
- SurfLink® Mobile 2 is a hands-free cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one. When paired with Z Series, it’s everything you’ll need to talk on the phone, enjoy TV, music and so much more. You’ll get clear and consistent wireless streaming any time, anywhere.
- SurfLink Media is a set-and-forget media streaming solution that connects to TVs, MP3 players and more to wirelessly stream audio directly to your hearing aids when you’re in range.
- SurfLink Remote lets you adjust and control your wireless hearing aids with the push of a button.
Features and benefits
- Hear comfortably in challenging environments
- Improved high-frequency hearing
- To easily adapt to new sounds
- A comfortable, personalized listening experience
- No buzzing or whistling
- Durable, dependable hearing aids
- Customizable tinnitus relief
- Better wireless streaming
We want you to know that through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you can count on all of us at Cleartone Hearing Centers to be here for you.
Simply put, we're open, and our plan is to stay open to provide you with the essential products and services you need. We sell service and repair all major hearing aid brands.
Here's our plan:
- Because we know you count on us, we are staying open, stocked and keeping normal business hours.
- We are making sure our office is safe for you and our staff by checking employee temperatures and sanitizing after each patient and hourly.
- We will be prescreening patients at the front door with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Please call to cancel appointments if experiencing fever and/or cough.
- As our Neighbor, your health and safety are always of the utmost importance to us. We are following CDC guidelines for your wellbeing.
Some patients may be given the option for curbside service, a tele-visit and remote programing and adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this important time.